Entertainment hello

FUNCTRO

New User
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
functro
Hello my name is Functro, I run a YouTube channel called Functro. My dream is to make it big and entertain millions so I can put a smile on their face and make them laugh. Please help me out to try to hit 100 subscribers. Not only that you're helping me but you're helping yourself

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Hey there! :D Welcome to the forums! Hard to check out your channel without a link; in the pinned threads there's a post about how to make your profile appear each time you post. It's helpful. :)

Last edited:

FUNCTRO

New User
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
functro
Hey there! :D Welcome to the forums! Hard to check out your channel without a link; in the pinned threads there's a post about how to make oyur profile appear each time you post. It's helpful. :) thx
[DOUBLEPOST=1499382118][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there! :D Welcome to the forums! Hard to check out your channel without a link; in the pinned threads there's a post about how to make oyur profile appear each time you post. It's helpful. :)
I don't get it

Reactions: VoiaGmer

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello my name is Functro, I run a YouTube channel called Functro. My dream is to make it big and entertain millions so I can put a smile on their face and make them laugh. Please help me out to try to hit 100 subscribers. Not only that you're helping me but you're helping yourself
Welcome to the community :)

So what type of content do you make, the thread says entertainment but that can be a wide range :)