Help for Romania

Alex Svr

New User
Sep 2, 2015
Hello. This message is mostly addressed to my friends who live abroad and even my romanian friends who understand English. You may or may not know but on the night of October 30th, a tragedy happened, a carnage. A nightclub in the center of Bucharest burned with 300 people inside because of a firework. The fire spread in 30 seconds and panic filled the place. Right now we have 30 dead people and approximately 145 really injured people at the moment. Out of those 145 people, 90 are in a critical stage. We are talking about more than 50% of the body burnt.
To take care of a burnt person we need around 500.000-1.000.000 euros to pay everything.

You can help us and please help us.
Who wanna donate, please write here your name
I want to make a list and to thanks personaly

Link - http://stirileprotv.ro/stiri/incend...u-victimele-din-colectiv-***-puteti-dona.html
please translate with google

For donations from abroad: COD SWIFT BRDEROBU
Beneficiary: Red Cross Romania

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hello, you are only allowed to raise donations if it is via non profit organisations. If you do not provide a link such organisation that you want us to donate to, we will have to close this thread. (In short you are not allowed to raise funds as a single person, only actuall non-profit organisations can)

Allso thread moved to general discussions section.