YouTube Help is needed!

Alexey234

New User
Jun 30, 2017
Hi guys! I need help or advice! The fact is that my videos have very few views! And I can not do anything about this! I have a weak computer so I can not shoot especially interesting videos! I shoot the game guides on the smartphone and lessons on photoshop. I'm waiting for advice! Thank you!

Reactions: LeoGaming

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Here's my view on it:

If you can't do what you want to do while being happy with it stop doing it. Do something else. Go outside, film a tree, do sports, share knowledge about something, whatever until you can do what you want to do.

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi guys! I need help or advice! The fact is that my videos have very few views! And I can not do anything about this! I have a weak computer so I can not shoot especially interesting videos! I shoot the game guides on the smartphone and lessons on photoshop. I'm waiting for advice! Thank you!
Hey there man! Personally, I do not suggest that you look at your viewership this much. Just do what you enjoy doing on YouTube and you will get the views naturally. But let me address your second problem, which is with your types of videos and hardware. If you feel that you are unable to shoot interesting videos with the hardware you have and if you don’t wanna change up your content, just add your own little twist to the videos that has got nothing to do with your hardware! This allows you to be original on YouTube! For example, if you do BF1 gameplay, do a challenge that you made up! That may make it very interesting! But please send me a link to your channel so that I can look through your videos and give you my personal opinion on whether your content is interesting! Hope this helps:)