KazamaDaisuke

Freedom! Member
May 9, 2014
Piatra Neamt - Romania
YouTube
So long story short i have no idea how to make a Channel Trailer...i watch Jeorge's recent videos about this and I see a lot of great channel trailers that people did but for some reason i just can't think of a way to make a Channel Trailer for myself...I don't want to just copy some other guys idea but at the same time i try to find inspiration but i can't find anything to define me.

P.S: i said i do not know how to make the Trailer itself....i do know video editing and stuff like that....it's just that i lack inspiration and idea.

GarryTheDigger

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Your trailer should be a video that summarizes your channel. Describes what you're all about and how you're different and why people should subscribe to you. Show clips of your videos and voice over about yourself if you do gaming or just talk into the camera. Check out mine and that can give you some insight. It shouldn't be too long and just give your main points across fast and concise.

KazamaDaisuke

Freedom! Member
May 9, 2014
Piatra Neamt - Romania
YouTube
Thank you guys for the reply...It may sound weird but I think my problem is that I don't really focus on something specific...I do mostly gaming videos but I do not play a specific game or type of game...and I like to do top # videos and other types of videos related to gaming...and I don't know exactly what to say in relation to "why you should subscribe" because I don't think I have anything that makes me stand out...I just do videos because I like it, because I enjoy Youtube and because I want to share my experience with others...