Help, Trolls!

Twinsplus

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2015
YouTube
So there is this person that I know that has gone onto my channel and disliked all my videos with 10 different accounts. I disabled likes and dislikes on the video, but I was wondering if there was some sort of way for me to maybe delete those dislikes or something? There probably isnt, but I have worked so hard on my videos and it frustrates me to have somebody ruin all of that for no reason:mad:. If anybody has any suggestions then comment below.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
They may get bored of it after a while, dislikes on your video doesn't harm your video on search ranking or anything, although it can be disconcerting if you are a new channel and don't get that many views to counter them out. Usually people do stop after a while.

Twinsplus

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2015
YouTube
They may get bored of it after a while, dislikes on your video doesn't harm your video on search ranking or anything, although it can be disconcerting if you are a new channel and don't get that many views to counter them out. Usually people do stop after a while.

Thanks! I made all of my videos likes and dislikes private just in case, and Im uploading a new video today so hopefully he stops and I can go back to normal :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So there is this person that I know that has gone onto my channel and disliked all my videos with 10 different accounts. I disabled likes and dislikes on the video, but I was wondering if there was some sort of way for me to maybe delete those dislikes or something? There probably isnt, but I have worked so hard on my videos and it frustrates me to have somebody ruin all of that for no reason:mad:. If anybody has any suggestions then comment below.
Dislikes are good for your channel ^^ Mainly for the search engine, but I understand it can be frustrating. I suggest forgetting about the dislike button, like it doesn't exist anymore :p

Twinsplus

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2015
YouTube
Dislikes are good for your channel ^^ Mainly for the search engine, but I understand it can be frustrating. I suggest forgetting about the dislike button, like it doesn't exist anymore :p

Yeah i know they can be good for your channel, but nobody wants dislikes on there videos. However, I disabled ratings on previous videos that have been affected so it should be all good :)

NervousLatte

Rising User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
Sounds like someone is jealous of your channel :x Just ignore 'em! Eventually they will get bored and tired of it. If you want to see it on the bright side, every dislike means they have to click your video which means it's an extra view for you! Hope this blows over soon for ya!

Twinsplus

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2015
YouTube
Sounds like someone is jealous of your channel :x Just ignore 'em! Eventually they will get bored and tired of it. If you want to see it on the bright side, every dislike means they have to click your video which means it's an extra view for you! Hope this blows over soon for ya!

Thanks, I hope it does too :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yeah i know they can be good for your channel, but nobody wants dislikes on there videos. However, I disabled ratings on previous videos that have been affected so it should be all good :)
I know what you mean, having dislikes can be discouraging, and can deter some people. I'm sure everything will go smoother in the future ^^