Status
Not open for further replies.

KamalChauhan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2016
India
YouTube
Hello freedom family, I am new to freedom i yesterday linked my account to freedom and wanted to know that why my youtube views and earnings have stopped like if i get 20 views the dasboard still stays the same as no change in the views i wanted to know how does this works and why is it like that and when will i able to see my earnings if i linked my account yesterday
Please have a look kindly waiting for solution.

Thanks..

KamalChauhan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2016
India
YouTube
Any idea how much time it takes to show up on my dashboard? and will it be updated on youtube dashboard or the earnings and views will only be updated in freedom dashboard..?

Upvote 0

03Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
The dashboard takes up to a week or 2 to update. I Recommend using a website like Social Blade to keep track on your views per week. It shows what you earn monthly. But remember with what you have now you will have a 60/40% split. That means you get 60% of your earnings while freedom! gets 40% of the total cost. SocialBlade (in my opinion) is the best option you can get for free.

Upvote 0

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
View, subs, watch minutes can take a week or two weeks before this data will show up on Freedom Dashboard.
Your earnings: Wont show up till after a month. Why? earnings on YouTube are an estimate, your August earnings will show up Freedom dashboard in September and so on.
Like above 60/40 split to start with you can request 70/30 80/20 90/10 once you grow. If you earn $1 you get 60 cents Freedom gets 40 cents.

Upvote 0

KamalChauhan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2016
India
YouTube
Ok thanks, and one more things my youtube earnings are showing 0 usd this never happened before like the earnings usually get dropped but they never go down to zero and when i got connected to freedom then only the earnings dropped down to zero is it normal? or is there anything else am i missing?

Upvote 0

03Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Dude im going to explain it like i got explained it so you can understand what Freedom! is and how it works.

Freedom! is a network for everyone to join, when you first sign up to Freedom! you get a 2 month start where your revenue collects up after 2 months. the 1st month is to see how your channel does with the VPM (Views Per Month) Then it factors how much you earn and the 60/40 rev split. So it should take atleast 1 month to get everything calibrated to the freedom dashboard. Just for now dont worry about it and worry if it never updates.

(BTW Dude tbh if you joined Freedom! to monitise your videos and earn money it aint the way to go, Thats just what i say anyway since your viewers could find out and leave your channel)

Upvote 0

KamalChauhan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2016
India
YouTube
Thank you all for clearing my doubts i am just happy to be a part of such a great network and moreover i am happy to be a part of this wonderful caring community :D :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.