Solved help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

10hoursONG david

New User
Jan 2, 2017
i need to take my money youtube but in freedom is dont show my money get i dont now how to take my money and i checked my email he need to send to me message abut my money so please help :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
i need to take my money youtube but in freedom is dont show my money get i dont now how to take my money and i checked my email he need to send to me message abut my money so please help :)
Could you provide me with a screenshot of your YouTube features page please? I need to see the upper part of it. ( http://m.imgur.com/a/SmCfl )

I need this screenshot to check why you can't see it and eventually to troubleshoot.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You Freedom dashboard is updated at the end of the month whereas your YouTube estimated earnings can change day to day and are, as the name suggest an estimation of how much you should be expected to earn based on your current views so far for that period of time. From what you have outlined, and correct me if I'm wrong, you recently joined Freedom and it isn't showing your earnings on the Freedom dashboard yet

- One thing to note is when you join a new network that your estimated earnings will revert to zero - this doesn't mean that you have lost previous occurred revenue it just means this is being held by the previous partnership you were in (most likely adsense) they have a £100 payment threshold that you need to reach before they pay out or I believe £10 if your closing your account with them - whereas Freedom doesn't have a threshold so when it comes to payment day even if you earn £0.01 Freedom will pay this to you. You can view more information about the payment dates here

Also if you are not aware Freedom will pay any money owed to you via Paypal so if you haven't done so already, or don't have a Paypal account yet I would suggest making one and linking it to your account otherwise you won't be able to get your revenue sent to you. Hope this answers your query - if it doesn't feel free to reply to this post and I shall help out as best as I can

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.