In progress Help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamWalker

New User
Mar 2, 2017
So, in 2015 I applied for Freedom! But did not really know what I was doing. I have an email from 2015 saying I have been accepted. When I now visit the Freedom! Site the revenue page says my channel has been accepted and so does my profile page, however on the home page it says my channel is under review. I have just closed my Adsense account in order to try and help this but still no luck. Due to closing my adsense monetisation is now turned off. I am confused as to wether I am partnered or not. I do want to be partnered but not sure if I already am.Capture.PNGhh.PNG Capture.PNGgg.PNG Capture.PNG

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
So, in 2015 I applied for Freedom! But did not really know what I was doing. I have an email from 2015 saying I have been accepted. When I now visit the Freedom! Site the revenue page says my channel has been accepted and so does my profile page, however on the home page it says my channel is under review. I have just closed my Adsense account in order to try and help this but still no luck. Due to closing my adsense monetisation is now turned off. I am confused as to wether I am partnered or not. I do want to be partnered but not sure if I already am.View attachment 18311 View attachment 18310 View attachment 18309
Hey and thanks for the detailed Screenshots! The only real way to see whether you are partnered with Freedom! is to check at the YouTube Features page directly. If it says "Network: Freedom!" there it means you are partnered. If not, this is a glitch. Please Email [email protected] providing the screenshots you've given us and your Channel URL. I hope you can get this resolved,

~LW001

Upvote 0

JamWalker

New User
Mar 2, 2017
Thankyou, i have already emailed this to the support team just waiting on a reply. I checked that section and it just says "Partner Verified"

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
By reviewing the above screenshots it does seem like could be a bit of a glitch, was your channel active during this whole period? Did you recieve any community or copyright strikes since 2015 as if you were inactive / receieved strikes Freedom might of removed your from the network - as by removing your adsense might be confusing things a bit more as you need an active monetisation policy in order to partner with Freedom though you don't use this after partnering. - Hopefully that wasn't as confusing as it sounds to me, fingers crossed our support team gets back to you regearding this issue, if you haven't gotten a reply in a few days please feel free to send me via a PM a copy of the ticket ID numbers and I will chase this up for you

Upvote 0

JamWalker

New User
Mar 2, 2017
By reviewing the above screenshots it does seem like could be a bit of a glitch, was your channel active during this whole period? Did you recieve any community or copyright strikes since 2015 as if you were inactive / receieved strikes Freedom might of removed your from the network - as by removing your adsense might be confusing things a bit more as you need an active monetisation policy in order to partner with Freedom though you don't use this after partnering. - Hopefully that wasn't as confusing as it sounds to me, fingers crossed our support team gets back to you regearding this issue, if you haven't gotten a reply in a few days please feel free to send me via a PM a copy of the ticket ID numbers and I will chase this up for you
Yeh I emailed them and they said to reactivate Adsense so I'm waiting for an approval on that. No I was still active in 2015 and I've never had any strikes at all. Also, in 2015 I never pressed the learn more thing on my channel so maybe that timed out?

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Yeh I emailed them and they said to reactivate Adsense so I'm waiting for an approval on that. No I was still active in 2015 and I've never had any strikes at all. Also, in 2015 I never pressed the learn more thing on my channel so maybe that timed out?
Well when you never pressed it that means you were never with Freedom! throughout that time at all.

Upvote 0

JamWalker

New User
Mar 2, 2017
Well when you never pressed it that means you were never with Freedom! throughout that time at all.
Okay, the people that emailed me said to re activate Adsense which has now been done just waiting for a reply back from the support team[DOUBLEPOST=1488727676][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi again Zeke.
I emailed the support team back with a screenshot of my monetisation which has now been enabled but I have had no reply back

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Okay, the people that emailed me said to re activate Adsense which has now been done just waiting for a reply back from the support team[DOUBLEPOST=1488727676][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi again Zeke.
I emailed the support team back with a screenshot of my monetisation which has now been enabled but I have had no reply back
Ok have you still not received a reply back from support, if not could you resend me any / all ticket ID numbers you have been speaking to them over and I shall see if I can chase things up for you. It could just be that you are now waiting to be accepted but due to a delay with processing applications they are working through those members who have been waiting longer first.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.