Gaming Hey check out my channel!

Mattanomaly

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2016
YouTube
Hi I'm a 17 year old youtuber who has recently started uploading again. I upload Gaming videos such as Modded Skyrim, Sims 3 and a random selection of games (I am open to any suggestions). I am pleased to join the community as I hope to increase my viewers; I have recently been disheartened because of the amount of views I was getting after putting hours of editing in but now I'm hoping to turn that around and that can start with you checking my channel out :) I appreciate any form of feedback and love interacting with my viewers. I'm open to the idea of collabs if our channels are compatible. My channel name is: Mattanomaly

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Welcome to the forums Matt! It can be very disheartening when you spend hours making content then only get a few views. Sometimes you just need to post the right type of content at the right time and you get a whole lot of views. Make sure you also check out how youtube search ranking works (do a google search of SEO) also check out some tips for the forums.

Reactions: Mattanomaly

Mattanomaly

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Matt! It can be very disheartening when you spend hours making content then only get a few views. Sometimes you just need to post the right type of content at the right time and you get a whole lot of views. Make sure you also check out how youtube search ranking works (do a google search of SEO) also check out some tips for the forums.
Hey thanks for the tips :) Yea it can be frustrating editing for about 1-2 hours just for it to feel pointless but hey i guess you have to just keep going.