Which do you prefer

• Total voters

WeLoveComics

Rising User
Sep 4, 2015
Hey guys & gals, my name is Chris and I run a comic book channel (called We Love Comics), for ALL lovers of comics over on youtube & I am a freedom family member :). I started collecting comics back in the 80's/90's & just got back into collecting October of 2014. I have haul videos, tips & advice, reviews and more. I collect ALL types of comics from today's hottest variants to the golden age so there is something for everyone. I would love to have those who collect or want to collect or just want to look at comics to come check out my channel. I am even going to be starting a live chat show every Tuesday at 8pm (est), hope to see you there. Here is the link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitU7xw-CuR77k7Zds4LkPw

My question of the day for any of you who see this is Who is your favorite superhero & why?
Also, if you collect comics, what is you most prized possession?

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my post, I hope you all have a great day.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you very much, I really appreciate that.
Since this is mainly a gaming network, I am hoping there are a few comic book lovers here that are looking for comic book channels... I thank you for the welcome :).

I have never read a comic in my life which is sad , please don't hate me ;(