Music Hey! Demkeys Music here!

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Hey guys! Hope ya'll are doing well.
I'm writing info about me according to the Introduction Template. So here goes...

My name is DemkeysMusic.
I'm 25 years old.
I knew about Freedom from before because I have another channel where I post Game Development tutorials.
I'm joining the forums because I wanna share my music here so other people can use it.
My hobbies are Game Development, making music, gaming, and a bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now haha.
Not very picky with food. If I'm hungry, I eat.
I started this channel to post the music that I have on Soundcloud.
Don't really have a 'biggest dream'.
This is a music channel.
On this channel I plan to post music videos.
Don't have an upload schedule for this channel yet. I'll upload the content as I create it.
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS64WBOT1vX6CJEjyFVWU6Q
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/abhidemkeys

Looking forward to sharing my music with you guys!
Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @DemkeysMusic,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Your use of the introduction template is appreciated! Game development and music composing, seems like you're a very creative person! You should share a link to your game development tutorials channel, I would personally be interested in checking it out and others may be too.

I can understand how some people may not have a "biggest dream", but you do at least have some small goals that you try to achieve along the way right? It's important to keep yourself motivated! :)

If you'd like to promote your music and stuff, you should definitely consider getting a partner badge as it'll make things easier for you (instead of having to reach a total post count of 30.)

Click here to learn more about the partner badge!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , welcome to freedom , good music here bro , sort of music which is good to chill out to and game ;) keep it up

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Hi @DemkeysMusic,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Your use of the introduction template is appreciated! Game development and music composing, seems like you're a very creative person! You should share a link to your game development tutorials channel, I would personally be interested in checking it out and others may be too.

I can understand how some people may not have a "biggest dream", but you do at least have some small goals that you try to achieve along the way right? It's important to keep yourself motivated! :)

If you'd like to promote your music and stuff, you should definitely consider getting a partner badge as it'll make things easier for you (instead of having to reach a total post count of 30.)

Click here to learn more about the partner badge!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Thanks.
Yeah definitely. Here's the link to my Game Development tutorials channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhiDemkeys

Agreed.

Oh thanks for the info man. I thought I would have to wait until I've got 30 posts before I would actually be eligible to apply for the Partner Badge. Will check out the link for sure.

Hey dude , welcome to freedom , good music here bro , sort of music which is good to chill out to and game ;) keep it up

Thanks man! Appreciate the feedback!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Danny and Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks.
Yeah definitely. Here's the link to my Game Development channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhiDemkeys

Agreed.

Oh thanks for the info man. I thought I would have to wait until I've got 30 posts before I would actually be eligible to apply for the Partner Badge. Will check out the link for sure.

Thanks man! Appreciate the feedback!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

no problem keep it up :)

ShubhamVerlekar

Rising User
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
Nice videos on your music channel, mypersonal fav is that "Remember"
I also checked your game dev tutorials channel
I kinda needed this channel lol, personally I also do that **** and have posted a gameplay about a game I made like yers ago on my channel lol
I guess i'll get back to it sooner or later.