ComicDj

Rising User
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone!
My name is Dj and I am new to YT and this is my first day ever at YT talk. I found this website from a random YT video I was watching. I enjoy anything comic book related, reading, playing video games and I am very passionate about my work. My channel is "Comic Dj" and there I talk anything involving comic books or super hero stuff. I love to meet new people and I would love to hear from several people. Thanks for letting me join this cool site!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
I am new here and I'm just enjoying looking around on the forums. Really good to see everyone coming together as one and helping each other grow. Keep doing what you're doing man I like your content :)

Reactions: ComicDj

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone!
My name is Dj and I am new to YT and this is my first day ever at YT talk. I found this website from a random YT video I was watching. I enjoy anything comic book related, reading, playing video games and I am very passionate about my work. My channel is "Comic Dj" and there I talk anything involving comic books or super hero stuff. I love to meet new people and I would love to hear from several people. Thanks for letting me join this cool site!
Hey man welcome to the freedom family man and we all are her to help and support you also i will go and check your youtube channel out make sure you keep the good work up and i hope that you check my channel out too