Gaming Hey Everyone! Jason Here!

JasonTGamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone! My name is Jason Courville, and I am a YouTuber and Game Developer! I was born in Louisiana, but I currently live in North Carolina (Both USA). I am 17 years old. I found Freedom! through a friend of mine, which I have been a partner of for a while now. I decided to join the Freedom! forums because I felt the need to collaborate and get ideas, as well as meet interesting new people! My hobbies include game development, filmmaking, and of course, YouTube. My favorite food has to be either pizza or burgers. I started YouTube because I wanted to entertain people. My biggest dream is to be a very successful game developer, not just for the money, but for my games to be what entertains people around the world. I run a gaming channel, where I do let's plays, parodies of reviews and trailers, and other stuff. I upload a video every week or so. Click THIS LINK to check out my game development blog, and finally, for my YouTube channel click THIS LINK! I hope you guys enjoy my stuff, and I am very excited to meet all of you!

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hi Jason,
Welcome to the Freedom Forums! I wish you the best of luck on your YouTube journey! Since you need some help on the ride, I left a subscribe on your channel, also I just wanted to tell you that you have some great videos! Also how did you Rapelay video get 3,000 views? Well also doing the same for me is appreciated and good luck! :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Jason!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up a nice and proper introduction!
My hobbies include game development, filmmaking, and of course, YouTube.
I must say, your hobbies are really cool and creative!

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: JasonTGamer

JasonTGamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Hi Jason,
Welcome to the Freedom Forums! I wish you the best of luck on your YouTube journey! Since you need some help on the ride, I left a subscribe on your channel, also I just wanted to tell you that you have some great videos! Also how did you Rapelay video get 3,000 views? Well also doing the same for me is appreciated and good luck! :)
Hey! Thanks for the sub! Good luck to you as well! And I haven't the slightest as to how that video grew like it did, haha![DOUBLEPOST=1446968931][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Jason!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up a nice and proper introduction!

I must say, your hobbies are really cool and creative!

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D
Thank you! I applied for the badge and have read the rules upon signing up, and I'll be sure to check out the FAQ after typing this. :)

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey everyone! My name is Jason Courville, and I am a YouTuber and Game Developer! I was born in Louisiana, but I currently live in North Carolina (Both USA). I am 17 years old. I found Freedom! through a friend of mine, which I have been a partner of for a while now. I decided to join the Freedom! forums because I felt the need to collaborate and get ideas, as well as meet interesting new people! My hobbies include game development, filmmaking, and of course, YouTube. My favorite food has to be either pizza or burgers. I started YouTube because I wanted to entertain people. My biggest dream is to be a very successful game developer, not just for the money, but for my games to be what entertains people around the world. I run a gaming channel, where I do let's plays, parodies of reviews and trailers, and other stuff. I upload a video every week or so. Click THIS LINK to check out my game development blog, and finally, for my YouTube channel click THIS LINK! I hope you guys enjoy my stuff, and I am very excited to meet all of you!
Welcome welcome- may we could meet up? I can do some GFX for you

JasonTGamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Welcome Jason to Freedom! Forums, good luck with youtube. :)
Thank you! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1447179949][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community. If you need any help, we will gladly help.
Thanks! I very much appreciate it![DOUBLEPOST=1447180014][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome welcome- may we could meet up? I can do some GFX for you
We'll see! I usually do my own GFX, but who knows when I might need a fresh look.