Gaming hey everyone wolfxpackgaming here!

Edward Rounding

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
hey ever one as you can see my name is wolfxpackgaming/ed i made my way to freedom last year when i started my channel i was uploading and making videos like crazy and i decided i wanted to find and partner that was going to be good . and i came across freedom .i am a small channel looking to grow and work with other channels and looking forward to grow with those channels.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hey ever one as you can see my name is wolfxpackgaming/ed i made my way to freedom last year when i started my channel i was uploading and making videos like crazy and i decided i wanted to find and partner that was going to be good . and i came across freedom .i am a small channel looking to grow and work with other channels and looking forward to grow with those channels.
Heya Wolf, what got you interested in freedom a while back? Everyone starts off small at first, and it takes time to grow. How are you looking to start growing at first? :p

Edward Rounding

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
hey fattmat while like a week or two after i started my channel i realized i loved making youtube videos but i didnt really know what i was doing lol and i was having trouble growing so i started looking for partners and freedom sound like the only one that didnt wanna rip me off also i really liked the community feel. i looking to grow by working with the freedom community channels to help them and they can help me. and learn how to improve on my video and editing

Reactions: Denis Amazing Mixes

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to the forums lad, we all start out small and places like freedom and great places to get help. If you look below the first link actually has a guide for youtube made by a YouTube Growth Professional an Zonda from FOE(First Order Entertainment) who is our boss.

He even created a simple idea of getting people shoutouts with out the hassle of subs, comments and such. Check out the third link.

Edward Rounding

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Welcome to the forums lad, we all start out small and places like freedom and great places to get help. If you look below the first link actually has a guide for youtube made by a YouTube Growth Professional an Zonda from FOE(First Order Entertainment) who is our boss.

He even created a simple idea of getting people shoutouts with out the hassle of subs, comments and such. Check out the third link.
awesome thank you i will heck out the links for sure!

Reactions: Izaak.L