Community Hey Everyone :)

MyCross ToBare

New User
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
My names Joe and I got by several alias online, but usually it's MyCross ToBare, or Iron Grunt. Both names I was actually given during my time in the Army. I've never lived in one spot for more than three years, until recently which I'm glad to call Kentucky my home. I'm 30 years old and I found Freedom through one of my soldiers who has been working with YouTube and various partnering groups. I joined the forums to get my name out there and hopefully help my YouTube channel, and eventually help others with their channels from what I learn.

My hobbies include a wide array of things from working out to gaming to watching anime. Basically, if something is interesting or looks fun I'm probably doing it lol. I love all kinds of music, sports, and video games. As far as a favorite food, well if it's edible I'll probably eat it lol.

I started YouTube as a hobby and something to do in my free time. Now I spend time making videos and clips to post at least weekly just for fun.

My biggest dream is pretty much all over the place. I'd love to win a bodybuilding contest, probably in classic physique or physique. I'd love to compete in video games again and just finish college. Of course I like to have fun, thus my dreams involve having fun and motivating those around me.

Currently I am running a gaming/exercising channel. I may just go into gaming or making episodes using various games just to provide some comic relief within the gaming community. Being a veteran if I can throw comedy around and make people laugh, I can help relieve some stress even if it's only momentarily. I upload weekly, so a video or two during the week. Hopefully as views increase I will increase the amount I upload.

Thanks everyone for reading this. I look forward to posting more on the forums and learning a lot!

Joe

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
My names Joe and I got by several alias online, but usually it's MyCross ToBare, or Iron Grunt. Both names I was actually given during my time in the Army. I've never lived in one spot for more than three years, until recently which I'm glad to call Kentucky my home. I'm 30 years old and I found Freedom through one of my soldiers who has been working with YouTube and various partnering groups. I joined the forums to get my name out there and hopefully help my YouTube channel, and eventually help others with their channels from what I learn.

My hobbies include a wide array of things from working out to gaming to watching anime. Basically, if something is interesting or looks fun I'm probably doing it lol. I love all kinds of music, sports, and video games. As far as a favorite food, well if it's edible I'll probably eat it lol.

I started YouTube as a hobby and something to do in my free time. Now I spend time making videos and clips to post at least weekly just for fun.

My biggest dream is pretty much all over the place. I'd love to win a bodybuilding contest, probably in classic physique or physique. I'd love to compete in video games again and just finish college. Of course I like to have fun, thus my dreams involve having fun and motivating those around me.

Currently I am running a gaming/exercising channel. I may just go into gaming or making episodes using various games just to provide some comic relief within the gaming community. Being a veteran if I can throw comedy around and make people laugh, I can help relieve some stress even if it's only momentarily. I upload weekly, so a video or two during the week. Hopefully as views increase I will increase the amount I upload.

Thanks everyone for reading this. I look forward to posting more on the forums and learning a lot!

Joe

Welcome to the family Joe, What games do you play and I grad you do youtube to help others channel or mentally/Real Life problems.

MyCross ToBare

New User
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family Joe, What games do you play and I grad you do youtube to help others channel or mentally/Real Life problems.

I play all games if they're interesting enough. I tend to stick more towards MMORPGs lol. Currently I am YouTubing to figure everything out. I want to do both whenever I get in a position to do both. I would love to help others with their channel. I will be going back to college in the fall or spring of next year to get my Masters in Teaching, and want to work with disabled and special needs children. Once I complete that, I would like to help those who are in a position with childern like that. I also want to put out there for other vets who have deployed and had a hard time that there are others out there with similar issues and there is always some out there. So yea, I'd like to help out in real life too.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I play all games if they're interesting enough. I tend to stick more towards MMORPGs lol. Currently I am YouTubing to figure everything out. I want to do both whenever I get in a position to do both. I would love to help others with their channel. I will be going back to college in the fall or spring of next year to get my Masters in Teaching, and want to work with disabled and special needs children. Once I complete that, I would like to help those who are in a position with childern like that. I also want to put out there for other vets who have deployed and had a hard time that there are others out there with similar issues and there is always some out there. So yea, I'd like to help out in real life too.

I hope you get you master degree and It so nice for you to help out disabled and special needs kids and vets. I wish you luck :)