Cattigan619

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2017
Ireland
YouTube
Cattigan619
Hey everyone. I am new to the Freedom Network.I go by the username Cattigan619 on Youtube. I am an Irish let's player who plays games of old and some new. Some of which would be my favorites from my childhood and like to share my memories of a game with my viewers.
I am also occasionally joined by two of my friends for co-op games when they have time. I have been on Youtube for quite a bit and feel I have improved quality wise throughout my few years doing videos. Feel free to have a look at my channel and look forward to meeting new people here :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone. I am new to the Freedom Network.I go by the username Cattigan619 on Youtube. I am an Irish let's player who plays games of old and some new. Some of which would be my favorites from my childhood and like to share my memories of a game with my viewers.
I am also occasionally joined by two of my friends for co-op games when they have time. I have been on Youtube for quite a bit and feel I have improved quality wise throughout my few years doing videos. Feel free to have a look at my channel and look forward to meeting new people here :)
Hey and welcome!

You mention old games wich makes me wonder, wich classics? For me a Golden oldie is Loz Ocarina of Time and Crash Bandicoot :)

Cattigan619

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2017
Ireland
YouTube
Cattigan619
Hey and welcome!

You mention old games wich makes me wonder, wich classics? For me a Golden oldie is Loz Ocarina of Time and Crash Bandicoot :)

Games from PS1, Sega Megadrive/Genesis, PS2 and so on. Kinda would like to do a bit of old school Nintendo on the channel at some point. Have some ideas for let's plays of some of their games. But still kinda skeptical about their strict copyright policy when it comes to playing their games.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Games from PS1, Sega Megadrive/Genesis, PS2 and so on. Kinda would like to do a bit of old school Nintendo on the channel at some point. Have some ideas for let's plays of some of their games. But still kinda skeptical about their strict copyright policy when it comes to playing their games.
Ah i understand, owned a Sega Megadrive too, used to play a lot of Streets of Rage with my brother ^^

Cattigan619

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2017
Ireland
YouTube
Cattigan619
Ah i understand, owned a Sega Megadrive too, used to play a lot of Streets of Rage with my brother ^^
Nice, Streets of Rage is a classic. It's one of the games I'd like to do as a co-op with my friend. But at times he doesn't be around much due to his job and such. Nintendo games aren't ruled out on the channel, some of them I plan on doing eventually, most of them my friend does want in on joining in the commentary of them lol

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Nice, Streets of Rage is a classic. It's one of the games I'd like to do as a co-op with my friend. But at times he doesn't be around much due to his job and such. Nintendo games aren't ruled out on the channel, some of them I plan on doing eventually, most of them my friend does want in on joining in the commentary of them lol
Playing classics in Co-op is bound to deliver good fun :D