Gaming Hey Freedom! A Horror and Indie game channel here!

NerkGames

Rising User
Sep 28, 2016
YouTube
I go by the name 'Nerk' online and run the channel 'Nerk Games'. As a 19 year old student from England I decided to start a gaming channel about 6 months ago with the intention of meeting other people and of course to grow a youtube channel and experience what a youtube community actually is. My biggest dream is to one day make my own movie and I believe YouTube can help me get there, even though it is a gaming channel I am playing the games I love to play and have spent the last 5 years watching, right back to the Stephano days of Pewdiepie. I found this forum through a fellow youtuber on twitter who suggested it to me, telling me it is full of helpful and friendly people who also want to make friends and share their content in a healthy way.

I'm not 100% sure what makes my channel stand out as I am still learning how to become a better entertainer. But I do hear from viewers of my channel that my commentary is one of the best things in my videos, I don't know whether that's true but I certainly hope it is! XD

My hobbies don't just consist of gaming but playing sports and watching tv shows and films, considering that's what my degree is about.

Well, that's all I can think about to mention in my introduction, also to say hi to everyone and I hope to speak to as many of you as possible! Thanks for reading! :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I go by the name 'Nerk' online and run the channel 'Nerk Games'. As a 19 year old student from England I decided to start a gaming channel about 6 months ago with the intention of meeting other people and of course to grow a youtube channel and experience what a youtube community actually is. My biggest dream is to one day make my own movie and I believe YouTube can help me get there, even though it is a gaming channel I am playing the games I love to play and have spent the last 5 years watching, right back to the Stephano days of Pewdiepie. I found this forum through a fellow youtuber on twitter who suggested it to me, telling me it is full of helpful and friendly people who also want to make friends and share their content in a healthy way.

I'm not 100% sure what makes my channel stand out as I am still learning how to become a better entertainer. But I do hear from viewers of my channel that my commentary is one of the best things in my videos, I don't know whether that's true but I certainly hope it is! XD

My hobbies don't just consist of gaming but playing sports and watching tv shows and films, considering that's what my degree is about.

Well, that's all I can think about to mention in my introduction, also to say hi to everyone and I hope to speak to as many of you as possible! Thanks for reading! :D
Alright!!!! I LOVE INDIE GAMES TOO!!!, You played Undertale too! That's awesome...I subbed! Congrats you earned it! Check out my channel too, I make gameplays with commentaries too! I've played Undertale as well!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Heya Nerk, how many people have you met on YouTube so far? It's great that you want to make a movie in the future :eek: You should definitely let the freedom family know when you get into making it fully ^^