Beauty Hey Freedom Family!

Keira Johnston

New User
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario
YouTube
Hey Everyone. I just recently discovered freedom and think that it's amazing and i'm meet so many great people! My name's Keira and i'm a beauty and lifestyle youtube but am working on a few different things at the moment which one of them is a short film. My goal is to each 100 subscribers and I love talking to my subscriber at one point i wanted to give up on video and stopped making them but then I got a comment from one of them that pushed me to start making videos again. I can't wait to meet more members of the freedom family.

-Keira

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Hey Everyone. I just recently discovered freedom and think that it's amazing and i'm meet so many great people! My name's Keira and i'm a beauty and lifestyle youtube but am working on a few different things at the moment which one of them is a short film. My goal is to each 100 subscribers and I love talking to my subscriber at one point i wanted to give up on video and stopped making them but then I got a comment from one of them that pushed me to start making videos again. I can't wait to meet more members of the freedom family.

-Keira

Hey there Keira welcome to the forums and freedom! o/ I hope you find what you are looking for and enjoy your time growing and meeting new people.