Community Hey guys! Arries TV here.

Arries TV

New User
Apr 21, 2016
South Africa
YouTube
Hi everyone!

If you want to help and support me please subscribe to my YouTube channel.My name is Arno Scholtz. I have aspergers syndrome, Currently I live in South Africa amd as some might know there is racial issues. I'm currently trying to help my parents raise money for us to get out of here before the civil race war breaks lose. My passion is to make videos,edit them and see the response and how happy it might make them.

Not trying to make you click subscribe to feel sorry for me, If you like my content AND want to help me with my cause then please do so! :D I'm just here to cut the sh*t and tell the truth.

Thanks for your time!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom !

Hmm sounds like your having some hard times in south Africa ! I'm sorry to hear that :( I hope all goes well.

I have looked at your channel , OMG your friend jump at the maze game xD

keep up the good work and make sure to have fun(y) (Y)

have a great day :D

Reactions: Arries TV

Arries TV

New User
Apr 21, 2016
South Africa
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom !

Hmm sounds like your having some hard times in south Africa ! I'm sorry to hear that :( I hope all goes well.

I have looked at your channel , OMG your friend jump at the maze game xD

keep up the good work and make sure to have fun(y) (Y)

have a great day :D
Thanks you so much! appreciate it!

Reactions: Prology

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Hi everyone!

If you want to help and support me please subscribe to my YouTube channel.My name is Arno Scholtz. I have aspergers syndrome, Currently I live in South Africa amd as some might know there is racial issues. I'm currently trying to help my parents raise money for us to get out of here before the civil race war breaks lose. My passion is to make videos,edit them and see the response and how happy it might make them.

Not trying to make you click subscribe to feel sorry for me, If you like my content AND want to help me with my cause then please do so! :D I'm just here to cut the sh*t and tell the truth.

Thanks for your time!
Welcome to freedom dude!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Welcome to the Family.

Thats suck you have aspergers syndrome and troubers but hope all go well for you. :)

Keep thinking good side of things and dont try think bad stuff :D

Arries TV

New User
Apr 21, 2016
South Africa
YouTube
Welcome to the Family.

Thats suck you have aspergers syndrome and troubers but hope all go well for you. :)

Keep thinking good side of things and dont try think bad stuff :D
Yeah editing and seeing the positive feedback is always fun, evan the negative so I can see how to improve by people who have more experience. Thanks bro!