Gaming Hey Guys Darkhabani Gaming here, I am a gamer that..

Apr 2, 2016
does all sorts of videos, mainly gaming videos, I started with another YouTube channel of minecraft, but then I found that it is stupid so I moved to Call of Duty and FIFA and I will soon introduce new games on my channel, don't miss out on it!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
does all sorts of videos, mainly gaming videos, I started with another YouTube channel of minecraft, but then I found that it is stupid so I moved to Call of Duty and FIFA and I will soon introduce new games on my channel, don't miss out on it!
Hello and welcome to Freedom! I make Call of Duty videos as well! Do you like Black Ops 3?

U

User.123120

Welcome to Freedom! :D
Did Minecraft not do so well then? :confused:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What sort of videos do you make, are they mainly let's play videos? What got you interested in making more call of duty videos? I started off with minecraft as well, but I got tired quickly :p