Gaming Hey guys gamer here!

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
hey guys gamerallday247 here!
I've been with freedom for a while but i guess im new to the forums.
so here's a little about myself.

My name is gamerallday247 (my friends just go by Armando my real name)
Im 17 years old and i found freedom because they actually emailed me rather than me finding them.
I joined PGUK Network which is with freedom and they basically told me about the forums but a fella that goes by the name of Prology really helped me get started.
My favorite hobbies is to do youtube (obviously) and play my trumpet. My favorite food has to be pizza. and i started youtube because i actually been wanting to do it for a long time and youtubers like Ali-A,TBNRfrags,&TBNRkenworth really just inspired me for some reason. My biggest dream is gain a huge following so i know i'm entertaining a lot of people cause that's ultimately want i want for you gtuys to be entertained :)
I run a gaming channel with Call Of Duty being the main focus but occasionally funny moments in GTA and other games as well as vlogs sometimes. I upload every day!!!

channel- youtube.com/c/gamerallday247

Reactions: Lazykidney

Lazykidney

Rising User
Jan 24, 2016
Denmark
YouTube

Im 17 years old and i found freedom because they actually emailed me rather than me finding them.
I joined PGUK Network which is with freedom and they basically told me about the forums but a fella that goes by the name of Prology really helped me get started.
My favorite hobbies is to do youtube (obviously) and play my trumpet. My favorite food has to be pizza. and i started youtube because i actually been wanting to do it for a long time and youtubers like Ali-A,TBNRfrags,&TBNRkenworth really just inspired me for some reason. My biggest dream is gain a huge following so i know i'm entertaining a lot of people cause that's ultimately want i want for you gtuys to be entertained :)
I run a gaming channel with Call Of Duty being the main focus but occasionally funny moments in GTA and other games as well as vlogs sometimes. I upload every day!!!

Welcome to Freedom, and keep up the good work on your channel! :)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

Welcome to the Community! Glad to meet you!

I know Prology! I was just on his channel and I play COD as well on my channel, how are you liking it? PS4 or Xbox?