RaZz Romell

New User
Aug 9, 2016
Hello there, My name is Rasse Romell, i am 14 years old and live in Sweden. Welcome to my channel and Life. I am uploading edits shot 100 % with the GoPro hero 3+ black edition. The videos will be about travels, vacations, longboards, mountainbike, moto cross, trampoline, parkour, football, adventures and others. Be nice to share this channel and enjoy my videos. Leave all your questions in the comments. My video are always in HD. ENJOY!

I found freedom by looking at a top 10 video, where freedom was on the 1st place, so i checked it out and i found it really nice and helpful, especially for my channel with only 67 subs.

So be nice to check it out and share my channel, let me know what you think about my videos!!;)

YOUTUBE NAME: RAZZ ROMELL

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello there, My name is Rasse Romell, i am 14 years old and live in Sweden. Welcome to my channel and Life. I am uploading edits shot 100 % with the GoPro hero 3+ black edition. The videos will be about travels, vacations, longboards, mountainbike, moto cross, trampoline, parkour, football, adventures and others. Be nice to share this channel and enjoy my videos. Leave all your questions in the comments. My video are always in HD. ENJOY!

I found freedom by looking at a top 10 video, where freedom was on the 1st place, so i checked it out and i found it really nice and helpful, especially for my channel with only 67 subs.

So be nice to check it out and share my channel, let me know what you think about my videos!!;)

YOUTUBE NAME: RAZZ ROMELL

Welcome to the Family mate, One thing I can tell you might help you try use Subscribe Button :D