Entertainment Hey Guys!! I go by the name Kenny Rants - Movies/Entertainment Channel

Kenny_Rants

New User
Apr 10, 2016
Hey guy,

I took a week off work and to finally start my YouTube channel. Its mainly going to be a movies/tv advice channel like Top 5... etc. but i plan to make it entertaining too. I've had a video up for about a week now and if you can watch it and let me know what you think in the comments. If you like it then feel free to give a thumbs up (y) (Y)

Would also love some advice on what software people use to edit videos? I currently use iMovie and final cut pro. I pretty much did a 2 day crash course and sort of got the hang of it but I i'm in need of some serious help with things like adding subtitles :( I gave it a good effort though lol

KENNY RANTS (my channel) i don't think we're allowed to post

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guy,

I took a week off work and to finally start my YouTube channel. Its mainly going to be a movies/tv advice channel like Top 5... etc. but i plan to make it entertaining too. I've had a video up for about a week now and if you can watch it and let me know what you think in the comments. If you like it then feel free to give a thumbs up (y) (Y)

Would also love some advice on what software people use to edit videos? I currently use iMovie and final cut pro. I pretty much did a 2 day crash course and sort of got the hang of it but I i'm in need of some serious help with things like adding subtitles :( I gave it a good effort though lol

KENNY RANTS (my channel) i don't think we're allowed to post
You can post links when you get to about five messages posted for the forum. That way people can't spam early on ^^ What got you interested in making youtube videos again?