Gaming Hey Guys! I'm Back!

TheHimschoots

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys! My name is Henri and I'm 25 from Cape Town, South Africa I started my channel 6 years ago with the intention of collecting videos from friends to make a birthday message for my then Girlfriend, now wife ( Must of done something right :D ) I landed up uploading my engagement for the world to see :) I vlogged for about a month and it got a bit much, so slowed down a bit and left my channel dormant for about 4 years. In 2014 I found out that there was in fact more Youtubers in South Africa! In fact it was a small group, who allowed me into their community and sparked a cool fire to start making videos again! Now I'm trying to find my niche market of gamers, and recently had a kid, so struggling to find time to make the perfect videos, but if I try, I'm sure I'll get there eventually. I've had a steady 365 subs for a while now, and I know none of them watch my videos, don't really know how I got them tho. But I'm looking for that push in the right direction and some form of a driving force to help me make good content and have someone interested. Started a new series which only takes me 2 min to record and I hope it will bring in a new audience. So that's my story. Hope it wasn't too boring :) Thanks for taking the time out to read! If you keen to check out my Channel - Cheers all! Henri aka MrYahooHH

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

Reactions: TheHimschoots