Gaming Hey guys I'm Hungry :D

HungryGrizz

Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
I am Hungrygrizz and I make video clips mostly based on good plays in fps. I am starting to get into commentary more and growing faster than I thought I would I am trying to build a community for my channel it would be really awesome if you could be apart of it. What I am shooting for is to build a community of not only gamers but you tubers so we can all merge our community's and grow even faster together If you wanna be apart of this that would be great you dont have to just play fps but be friendly. it would be nice to just share each others subscribers and play games together.

IMPORTANT
If you wanna join our community sub to me and send me a message on youtube and we can start doing collabs or put each other in featured channels. what ever it is we decide to do, eager to meet you all and hope to see you soon.

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
Hey, welcome to the YouTube community but If you want to make the best of what you do on YouTube then collab! Seriously I met some friends who mean the world to me who I have met IRL thanks from me asking them online to collab. Any welcome to the freedom community! :')