Community Hey Guys I'm New

Volts554

New User
Feb 15, 2016
Oregon
YouTube
Hey guys my name is connor better known as Volts. i am from the Portland,Oregon born and raised there. i am only 13 trying to increase my youtube subscriber count and want people to watch my content. i found freedom through a friend (not going to give a name out because of personal reasons) he said this would be a good way to collab with different youtubers and such. i joined the forums because for one i love forums and 2 i love making threads and responding to people's threads and helping them out. my favorite hobby's mostly games and going on the internet. my biggest dream is too do youtube for a living. i love youtube as it is and if i use it as a job that would be my dream. i run a gaming channel it's a very small gaming channel with only one video but once i get back into it there will be a lot of videos. i upload nintendo type videos such as mario kart 8 and super smash bros. i don't really have a time when i upload so i'll say i will upload every other day. and before i give out my channel link i wanna say is that please subscribe to me. i have doing youtube with different channels since 2012, and i haven't got anywhere... all i ask for is you to take one second and subscribe to me

Channel Link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJIEwhFXsSYpj9fFp2HAijQ

Thank you for reading

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Bro, Really Nice Introduction BTW Welcome To Forums, Dont forget to read the rules and enjoy your stay, I liked your channel, thats why Subbed you, so dont forget to see my channel and sub it back. :) I Helped You To Reach Your Goal By Subbing

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Volts :D Welcome to freedom , what is it like in Portland ?

if you need any helped be sure to ask around , people are willing to help out (y) (Y)

Volts554

New User
Feb 15, 2016
Oregon
YouTube
Welcome.. i hope you grow! I will subrcibe to your channel and watch your content! :D
If you want to, you can check me out to.... I post gaming videos..

PS: here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Thank you i couldnt figure the sub button out,