Gaming HEY GUYS! ROOSTERNOOBSTER HERE AND I JUST STARTED YOUTUBE!

RoosterNoobster

New User
Nov 8, 2016
Hey guys! RoosterNoobster here! I just created my channel a few days ago! I upload comparisons, playthroughs, collabs and much more! I upload frequently and I always reply to the comments! If you guys do decide to subscribe to my channel, I'd love if you guys stay active and give me positive feedback so I can make more videos and make them better for you to enjoy! Thanks for reading!!

Reactions: AFKPlays

RoosterNoobster

New User
Nov 8, 2016
Oh, sorry for the long wait.I am 15 years of age, I live in Ireland, my dream is to do YouTube, because it seems very enjoyable. My channel is about gaming. I always wanted to do YouTube a long time ago, my first channel back in 2013 went no where, no thumbnails, editing, I just threw in the vids like nothing, so I gave up. This year I started RoosterNoobster, I told to myself, 'I gotta stick with this channel' So now I am, I improved in every aspect, thumbnails, editing and overall, quality, I even brought in commantary in my channel today. I uploaded frequently from November the 3rd to the 10th and I'll do so. My channel revolves around gaming, I upload comparisons, collabs, funny moments, tips and tricks, playthroughs and more. I will stick with this channel this time! My biggest inspiration is TheGamingLemon, he always make me laugh so I want to do the same for any subscriber that watches my videos! Again, sorry for the long reply, thanks for reading! :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guys! RoosterNoobster here! I just created my channel a few days ago! I upload comparisons, playthroughs, collabs and much more! I upload frequently and I always reply to the comments! If you guys do decide to subscribe to my channel, I'd love if you guys stay active and give me positive feedback so I can make more videos and make them better for you to enjoy! Thanks for reading!!
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Just checked out your channel...Nice editing man! Keep up the good work! :p