Comedy Hey Guys Spike here! Comedy,Gaming and more!

spikezer0

Rising User
Apr 11, 2017
YouTube
What's up everyone? I'm spike I enjoy making youtube videos...alot.
My channel is very diverse some of it is gaming of coarse and some of it is comedy.
My More recent vids have been alittle on the serious side considering theres alot going on in the us..but I plan on comming back and giving everyone a laugh :) Thanks for viewing I plan on growing and learning and overall just improving my channel. Have a great awesome day---Spike

Reactions: RiasGAMING

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey dude :D

welcome to freedom!! now i think that it is dope to do such a channel ,and its actually my favorite type of channel TBH!, , so you keep on developing and just never look at the numbers, just try to put out quality and something that people would actually enjoy! :D , and most importantly NEVER GIVE UP ON IT!!

Best of luck to you dude :D hope to see you up there in the future!

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
My channel is very diverse some of it is gaming of coarse and some of it is comedy.
My More recent vids have been alittle on the serious side considering theres alot going on in the us..but I plan on comming back and giving everyone a laugh :) Thanks for viewing I plan on growing and learning and overall just improving my channel. Have a great awesome day---Spike
Welcome!

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Hey spike welcome to the freedom family hopefully you like it and enjoy the community as much as me and many others before you have :)

Reactions: spikezer0

Itz johno

New User
Apr 13, 2017
England
YouTube
i will have a look at your content