Gaming HEY GUYS WE ARE JETPACKGAMING

JetpackgamingYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys we are Jetpackgaming we just recently joined freedom but have been on YouTube for a year now. We started making videos during march of last year (recently had our one year anniversary). We have 5-6 people with us named Xavier(me), Wyatt, Riley, Michael, and Robert/Eli (depends on who shows up.). We have had a lot of fun playing games for viewers entertainment and doing vlogs.

Edit: We all have been really good friends since middle school and one day me (xavier) asked a few at a time and finally it all came together during spring break. We chose freedom because it looked nice and what people have said about it were pretty much good things i was also contacted by a recruiter of theirs named Colin. Then the last question i did not actually get to look at that i did not see it till you said something about it. Also last note we are all 15-16 years old. So if you like all that why not stop by and see what you can find. Thanks For Reading!!!!

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys we are Jetpackgaming we just recently joined freedom but have been on YouTube for a year now. We started making videos during march of last year (recently had our one year anniversary). We have 5-6 people with us named Xavier(me), Wyatt, Riley, Michael, and Robert/Eli (depends on who shows up.). We have had a lot of fun playing games for viewers entertainment and doing vlogs. So if you like all that why not stop by and see what you can find. Thanks For Reading!!!!
Six people? How did you all come together to meet? And how did you decide to join freedom over all the other networks? :p And a last note, did you see the welcoming thread while you were here? There's a template that helps you write out more for yourselves. I understand that there are six of you, but everyone loves a personal touch for the family they meet here ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

JetpackgamingYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
OK yeah i probably should have put that haha um so we all have been really good friends since middle school and one day me (xavier) asked a few at a time and finally it all came together during spring break. We chose freedom because it looked nice and what people have said about it were pretty much good things i was also contacted by a recruiter of theirs named Colin. Then the last question i did not actually get to look at that i did not see it till you said something about it. Also last note we are all 15-16 years old.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
OK yeah i probably should have put that haha um so we all have been really good friends since middle school and one day me (xavier) asked a few at a time and finally it all came together during spring break. We chose freedom because it looked nice and what people have said about it were pretty much good things i was also contacted by a recruiter of theirs named Colin. Then the last question i did not actually get to look at that i did not see it till you said something about it. Also last note we are all 15-16 years old.
You can add that into your main post as well Jetpack ^^ That's nice that you guys were friends since middle school, it can make the experience a lot more enriching.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Grant and ok thanks Matt i'm kind of new to the website so i don't know my way around that much
It's all good. If you have any questions on the forums, I'm free to help out randomly ^^ Using the chatbox works out amazing as well, people are here throughout the day, and members are very helpful!