Gaming Hey Guys

im0212scream

New User
Jul 7, 2015
YouTube
RainOnVenom
Hey guys i'm not really new to freedom but i have never introduced myself
I'm 17 years old, i stream call of duty,fifa 16 and minecraft i also make youtube videos based around them also
i have over 4000+subscribers and growing plus over 180+ followers on twitch and to follow on i have over 50k+ followers on twitter

Just for you guys to know i used to be in freedom since the start but i may be joining back :)

RAZERHD1450

New User
Mar 15, 2015
Hey guys i have never introduced myself on freedom

I'm 15 years old, make youtube videos light Call of Duty and Minecraft and more
I have 346 subs can you please let me know what you think of my channel and give me some tips
cause I have been trying to grow my channel 2 years now so I would appreciate any feedback

Thank You ;) #freedomfamily

krisfire

Freedom! Member
Hey guys i have never introduced myself on freedom

I'm 15 years old, make youtube videos light Call of Duty and Minecraft and more
I have 346 subs can you please let me know what you think of my channel and give me some tips
cause I have been trying to grow my channel 2 years now so I would appreciate any feedback

Thank You ;) #freedomfamily
I would create your own intro thread if you haven't already, Not to derail someone else's thread.
Hey guys i'm not really new to freedom but i have never introduced myself
I'm 17 years old, i stream call of duty,fifa 16 and minecraft i also make youtube videos based around them also
i have over 4000+subscribers and growing plus over 180+ followers on twitch and to follow on i have over 50k+ followers on twitter

Just for you guys to know i used to be in freedom since the start but i may be joining back :)
And welcome back to the forums! I hope you join us back here with freedom ;) and Nice on the sub count!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)