Gaming Hey guys!

INDI vidual

Mar 11, 2016
Ukraine
Your name: You can just call me Nik
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Ukraine
(Optional) How old are you?: 21 y.o. (but i'm still somewhat 'round 12 in my mind)
How did you find Freedom!? With the power of the INTERNET
What made you join our forums?: Make new friends, have some good times
What are your hobbies?: gaming, poetry, music, writing stuff (i'm studying to be a news reporter)
What is your favorite food? PIZZA
Why did you start YouTube? Look the 2 questions above :D
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? i don't have one at the moment, but i was dreaming of becoming a singer when i was younger
What kind of channel do you run?: me playing random games i find interesting
What kind of content do you upload? playtrough and montages, collabs with frinds
When do you upload?: i try to upload once a day, but sometimes time is against me
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMoOagbpRfUpHkDZTFZcoLw

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
(Optional) How old are you?: 21 y.o. (but i'm still somewhat 'round 12 in my mind)
What are your hobbies?: gaming, poetry, music, writing stuff (i'm studying to be a news reporter)
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? i don't have one at the moment, but i was dreaming of becoming a singer when i was younger
What kind of content do you upload? playtrough and montages, collabs with frinds
When do you upload?: i try to upload once a day, but sometimes time is against me
Welcome to the community!
Hope you enjoy it with us and I do encourage you to venture about in this community.

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community

Excel

Rising User
Jan 9, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and in your YouTube career.

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
Welcome to the #FreedomFamily! You've come to a pretty good place to make friends. Also, pizza is indeed amazing! :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Everyone tends to feel younger in their heads :p My dream is to be in my 70s, where I can still act like a kid at times, for having fun mainly ^^ And side note, everyone here loves pizza too, you'll fit right in ^^