Gaming Hey guyz im mirindel:X!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Lg3Lr32aVLHptCN7khCeg/videos

im doing a QandA for youtube ask me all things u want:X

• gaming

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • live

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • famili

• and other stuf

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mirindel

New User
Mar 2, 2016
Hey...im 25 years old im from europe country Romania!! City timisoara!....im here new in the fam of freedom....and my story is simple ,im from the country side and im prowd and love it!
Im a gamer i love games... i played my first game at 15 years old...it was NFS,and the i started to fall inlove with gaming...im single and im a dreamer ...i dream to be a real gamer and do some nice changes in my live and the hole people who want me to change theyr live....guyz if u want spotlights....il make u all freee:X just pm me at [email protected]....il waiting ur msg...damn idk wut to say more about me...im kinda a terapeut/with no diploma ,if u have some feelings problems just pm me...and gaming problems pm me!!
I love this freedom:X!!

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
Hey...im 25 years old im from europe country Romania!! City timisoara!....im here new in the fam of freedom....and my story is simple ,im from the country side and im prowd and love it!
Im a gamer i love games... i played my first game at 15 years old...it was NFS,and the i started to fall inlove with gaming...im single and im a dreamer ...i dream to be a real gamer and do some nice changes in my live and the hole people who want me to change theyr live....guyz if u want spotlights....il make u all freee:X just pm me at [email protected]....il waiting ur msg...damn idk wut to say more about me...im kinda a terapeut/with no diploma ,if u have some feelings problems just pm me...and gaming problems pm me!!
I love this freedom:X!!
Hey man. I just started YouTube and I become a part of freedom and it's helped me grow quicker than I expected. I have only got 4 subs but I got that in 2 vids which i'm happy with. I feel like freedom will really help all of us. I hope you really do enjoy your stay. P.S. I would check out your channel but there is no way of me getting there. You left no link :(