GFX Request Hey I need a new channel banner!

TragiXGaming

Apr 4, 2016
Hi, I'm interested in a new channel banner, and I was wondering if anyone could help me make it! Plz contact me whenever you can!

TragiXGaming

Apr 4, 2016
Omg thanks man! I'd like a banner that has my main title/Channel name in bold font, preferably like a sweet mettalic metal looking font. The tile/channel name is TragiXGaming. Then have that underlined and below that have another line saying: Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and MoBile Gaming. That should be in the same bold font as the title, but smaller so it looks like a subtitle.

orangeinegamer

Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Omg thanks man! I'd like a banner that has my main title/Channel name in bold font, preferably like a sweet mettalic metal looking font. The tile/channel name is TragiXGaming. Then have that underlined and below that have another line saying: Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and MoBile Gaming. That should be in the same bold font as the title, but smaller so it looks like a subtitle.
kk do you have any pictures you want me to use specifically??

TragiXGaming

Apr 4, 2016
Yes, on the right side of the text (title and subtitke) could you stick a full body image of a Barbarian King from Clash of Clans. Then on the right side of the text (title and subtitle) could you stick a full body image of a knight from Clash Royale. If so that would be super wicked!

orangeinegamer

Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Yes, on the right side of the text (title and subtitke) could you stick a full body image of a Barbarian King from Clash of Clans. Then on the right side of the text (title and subtitle) could you stick a full body image of a knight from Clash Royale. If so that would be super wicked!
I will try :)