JUST LOGICS

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2016
Hello there of you are reading this you have found my introducing thread on the freedom forums so lets talk about me and my youtube channel

well im mainly a gfx desiner but i like to record games to like for instance csgo minecraft call of duty ect the list it infinte. and my channel link will be at the end of the thread and you may be wondering why i started you tube well i use to be lonley and nothink to do so i thought of a brilliant ider to make a gaming channel so i did and im at around 50 subscribes at the minute but i get bearly any veiws and i dont grow any more i work so hard on my videos and get no feed back i have my own website and i have also got a bunch of social medias and i like to post on them quit regualr and what inspired me well what inspires me is watching all of those bigger youtubers get subs every day and more and more vewis so i thought it would be a good idea to make a gamming and a gfx desiner channel

my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLgHEnaInLu9eim8y1ZhnGA

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello there of you are reading this you have found my introducing thread on the freedom forums so lets talk about me and my youtube channel

well im mainly a gfx desiner but i like to record games to like for instance csgo minecraft call of duty ect the list it infinte. and my channel link will be at the end of the thread and you may be wondering why i started you tube well i use to be lonley and nothink to do so i thought of a brilliant ider to make a gaming channel so i did and im at around 50 subscribes at the minute but i get bearly any veiws and i dont grow any more i work so hard on my videos and get no feed back i have my own website and i have also got a bunch of social medias and i like to post on them quit regualr and what inspired me well what inspires me is watching all of those bigger youtubers get subs every day and more and more vewis so i thought it would be a good idea to make a gamming and a gfx desiner channel

my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLgHEnaInLu9eim8y1ZhnGA

Welcome to the family Just Logics, Its hard to get views and subs, at least you get 50 subscribers but some are un-active subs. So keep uploading video and soon or later you get more views.