Music Hey im a music channel Check me out! if you want to anyways!

MadFlyingMonkey

New User
Feb 23, 2016
Hi im like doing night core videos, basically i take a song and edit it to my liking. I take requests of all freedom members, so please be sure to come to my channel and drop a sub and a request! thank you for reading. my channel name is MadFlyingMonkey

Nick Davidson

Rising User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
HelloMadFlyingMonkey, and welcome to the Freedom! community! I am sure you will find plenty of people who are busy making videos to collaborate with! I myself am interested... I'll contact you in a PM later after I check out your content. Once again, welcome!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi im like doing night core videos, basically i take a song and edit it to my liking. I take requests of all freedom members, so please be sure to come to my channel and drop a sub and a request! thank you for reading. my channel name is MadFlyingMonkey
I love nightcore videos! How long have you been making them for so far? And Monkey, have you considered writing more about your personal life? People are interested in getting to know you as well! I linked you the welcoming post that helps people out in general ^^