Gaming Hey, I'm Dirty Logic

Deandre

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 12, 2016
YouTube
Hi...thanks for clicking onto my thread. I don't really know how to use a forums based website, but I still appreciate it a lot. I hope you can check out my channel and leave feedback and i'll do the same to yours. I am a bahamian that post funny moments with friends and i'm thinking about doing some videos solo.

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Hi...thanks for clicking onto my thread. I don't really know how to use a forums based website, but I still appreciate it a lot. I hope you can check out my channel and leave feedback and i'll do the same to yours. I am a bahamian that post funny moments with friends and i'm thinking about doing some videos solo.
Hey man Welcome to freedom hope you enjoy it here!!!

Sheeran Swift

New User
Aug 13, 2016
Welcome Dirty logic, I would very much appreciate not to call you that. That's a strange name. No wonder you are a gamer brother. I just visited your channel. It still looks new to me. Good going. Welcome to this web base forum, I am new as well. You will get along just fine I guess. Cheers.

Chaser14racer

New User
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Yo man welcome to freedom I hope you enjoy it here any maybe can can do a colab sometime

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the Family Deandre, How you found out about Freedom and what games do you play?