greg huffman

Rising User
May 1, 2016
CA
YouTube
im a gaming channel had my YouTube for about 5 years now about 5 years and I never really posted videos because I didn't have anything good to use to record and yeah but now I got equipment to make good quality videos :) I do need to post more and need suggestions on what to play and what you guys want to see and yeah
Here's a link to my video I'm on a phone not sure how to copy my YouTube link lol but check out my channel give me suggestions and help me grow :) I'm the future I'll probably do pranks and challenges I want my channel to be a variety!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcoem to freedom !

I do COD videos to and god dam I wish I could snipe like that haha !

I hope you enjoy your stay !

greg huffman

Rising User
May 1, 2016
CA
YouTube
That was a sweet sniper kill at the beginning lol.
Thank you lol I was excited when I hit that I just thought I should spin and shoot didn't know somewhere was there n bam lol I have been thinking if I should change my name to KHAOTIC GAMING but idk cuz I do want my channel to be a variety and I post my DJ mixes and yeah

greg huffman

Rising User
May 1, 2016
CA
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcoem to freedom !

I do COD videos to and god dam I wish I could snipe like that haha !

I hope you enjoy your stay !
Thanks :) and I used to post small clips of me hitting cross map combat ace kills on BO2 those would get like 1-19 thousand views but I stopped when new COD came out cuz I didn't have a game capture but now I got one so I can do videos and talk and stuff lol yay XD I'm going to upload different game plays and thank you I'm sure I will enjoy it haha XD

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks :) and I used to post small clips of me hitting cross map combat ace kills on BO2 those would get like 1-19 thousand views but I stopped when new COD came out cuz I didn't have a game capture but now I got one so I can do videos and talk and stuff lol yay XD I'm going to upload different game plays and thank you I'm sure I will enjoy it haha XD

Sweet that sounds awesome and you should do a few COD videos xD best of luck to you !