Gaming Hey! I'm GoshJosh!

GoshJosh

New User
Oct 16, 2014
YouTube
Cool name huh? ;) I love making YouTube videos, i really enjoy it, but I can be inconsistent sometimes, I'm gonna try to change that about myself, I wanna be the best I can be. Just hard to get subscribers when nobody watches your videos lol.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
haha Epic name (y) (Y) Welcome to freedom pal :)

what kind of channel are you ? how did you find freedom ?

GoshJosh

New User
Oct 16, 2014
YouTube
haha Epic name (y) (Y) Welcome to freedom pal :)

what kind of channel are you ? how did you find freedom ?

thx, and im a gaming channel, some random topics sometimes, but I am trying to post more consistently, ive been with freedom since September of 2015, just never got on the forums lol

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
thx, and im a gaming channel, some random topics sometimes, but I am trying to post more consistently, ive been with freedom since September of 2015, just never got on the forums lol

ah sweet dude ! what is your favourite game so far this year ? pretty long time indeed then :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
It's definitely hard to stay active when not a lot of people watch your content! It's a vicious cycle though, because consistency earns subs/views, but without a community, it's discouraging to take all that time to edit and upload. I hope you can find your groove!

CasNCat

New User
May 21, 2016
Cali/Colo, USA
YouTube
Cool name huh? ;) I love making YouTube videos, i really enjoy it, but I can be inconsistent sometimes, I'm gonna try to change that about myself, I wanna be the best I can be. Just hard to get subscribers when nobody watches your videos lol.
It's true that it is hard to be consistent, but I'm sure you can pull through! We've finally started doing that! We wish you good luck and welcome! :D