VLOG Hey, I'm Horsepower

Unicornguy

New User
May 3, 2017
Hello, I am Horsepower on Youtube. I switched over from gaming to a truck build/vlog style channel. I got partnered with Freedom when I watched a youtube video of what network to join for gamers. I originally wanted to do gaming content ,but I enjoyed working on my truck and figured I could just do videos of that. I currently do truck videos ,but I'm thinking of starting a vlog with gameplay in the background to tell stories about my life or what I think about things. Hopefully I can use the tools here and collab with people. It would be awesome to collab with another youtuber on something!

Reactions: Anthony Shonaman

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family! I checked out your channel and you have some great content and great potential! I'm a YouTuber of now 8 years and have made well over 1000 videos. Very happy to see you here and hoping to see more from you!

Reactions: Unicornguy

Unicornguy

New User
May 3, 2017
Welcome to the Freedom family! I checked out your channel and you have some great content and great potential! I'm a YouTuber of now 8 years and have made well over 1000 videos. Very happy to see you here and hoping to see more from you!
Thanks! I'm glad to hear it and I can't wait to do more!