Gaming Hey im new, check me out

Mar 30, 2016
Hi guys, I am new to Youtube. I have recently joined Freedom. But I also need your help. it will be an honor if you guys can take a bit of time and go subscribe on my channel or even share my channel and spread the word. if you subscribe I will also subscribe to your channel.

Reactions: Jack Riggle

Jack Riggle

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys, I am new to Youtube. I have recently joined Freedom. But I also need your help. it will be an honor if you guys can take a bit of time and go subscribe on my channel or even share my channel and spread the word. if you subscribe I will also subscribe to your channel.
I'll check it out. What kind of videos do you make? Are they funny or serious? How long are they?

Jack Riggle

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Im not sure which channel is yours. Could you go to your account settings and add your youtube channel link? Thanks.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Sub 4 sub is actually advised against here, being that it may help your sub count, but won't do anything for views. Try to stay away from sub 4 sub, and tell us a but more about yourself! Here's a little thread for introductions and a template you can use to help us get to know you better!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Mar 30, 2016

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Help can come in a lot of forms. I like when people offer help to other members, but asking for subs isn't typically the way to go. If you want assistance, just have people talk with you normally ^^