Gaming Hey Im Puppyraincloud

Puppyraincloud

New User
Sep 28, 2017
YouTube
hi guys my name is Puppyraincloud and i am a youtuber. i am small but want to grow to get 1k. could you please check out my channel and tell me if there is anything i need to improve it. just search up Puppyraincloud and it will pop up thanks.

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! Please tell us a bit about yourself and your channel rather than asking for subs^^ Also, don't forget to put your channel in the Personal Details.

PshycOnlineGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2017
South Africa
YouTube
Pshyc_YT
Hello hello, yes I think we would need a tab more information to be able to really see if you are heading in the right direction. Why did you start the channel. Except from 1000 subs what are your goals. What are you struggling with currently, etc.

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Welcome to the Freedom Family and forum. If you have any questions, do let us know.
If you'd like to tell us more about yourself, try using the before posting thread for a template.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hi guys my name is Puppyraincloud and i am a youtuber. i am small but want to grow to get 1k. could you please check out my channel and tell me if there is anything i need to improve it. just search up Puppyraincloud and it will pop up thanks.
Welcome to the Community :)

So can you tell us something about your channel? :)

KentMarionVG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
Philippines
YouTube
kentmarion_vg
Hey puppyraincloud! Cute name! And welcome to Freedom! It would be nice if you could tell us about yourself, and what's your goal, and what's your theme, or what's your favorite food, or show :) But nevertheless, hope you enjoy your stay with the Freedom! community :) My only advice is just keep doing what you actually enjoy alright?