VLOG Hey, it's me Aaron!

Aaron Padilla

New User
Nov 19, 2017
YouTube
aaronissoawesom
HI!!! I'M NEW TO THIS BUT I'LL GIVE THIS A TRY.
My name is Aaron Padilla and I make YouTube videos as a hobby.
I always feel motivated to make YouTube videos. My YouTube name is "heyitsaaron". If your wondering what type of videos I make......I make vlogs about my weird life. I feel like I have a passion for making YouTube videos. I really don't like being that type of YouTuber that just puts videos that don't not have a lot of work and patience into their videos. I'm currently a small YouTuber with 10 subscribers but I know one day we could change that to 1000 subs!:) Thanks for reading my Bio/info!

How did you find Freedom!? I saw this while scrolling Socialblade and saw some Creators were in a network joined "Freedom!" so I decided to check it out and found that it is different from Fullscreen.

What made you join our forums?: Well, Just to meet other Valued YouTube creators and spent a good conversation.

What are your hobbies?: Like I said, Making YouTube videos but I also like listening to Music a lot.

What is your favorite food? French Fries

What kind of channel do you run?: VLOGGING ABOUT MY LIFE.

How frequently do you upload?: Depends. Usually a week to a month. (depends on the video)

Editing software?: IMOVIE

Thanks for reading my Bio/info! and consider subscribing (that would be appreciated) (y) (Y)

Last edited:

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to the freedom forums, that is one well written introduction thread dude. my life is a bore so I couldnt do vlogs ever so I wonder how yours is so weird. oh and one thing never write vlogs with an F because flogging means hitting yourself with a whip XD

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Aaron!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We are glad to have you around! Here are some things you can do as a new member:
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store or buy Steam games!
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D