Comedy Hey! It's nice to meet you! =)

Hey guys!

It's nice to meet you.. even if it is only virtually! ;)

My name is Ana-Julia. I am a new YouTuber and a new Freedom! user. Both very exciting things! =) I am looking forward to connecting, collaborating and making y'all smile (or laugh, even better.. Since I do have a comedy channel!).

Where are you from? I am originally from Brazil, but have been living in Los Angeles, CA for about 3 years
How did you find Freedom!? I was looking for a place, company, or support group to help grow my YouTube channel. And voila!
What made you join our forums? I'm a people person. I love to connect with people. So, why not connect with other awesome YouTubers?!
What are you hobbies? Paddle boarding, hula-hooping, writing, doing anything creative really.
What is your favorite food? SUSHI! and anything that has decadent chocolate... Brownies a la mode are my favorite!
Why did you start YouTube? I'm an actress who was tired of waiting for work so I decided to create my own work!
What is your biggest dream? To be on Comedy Central or a SitCom, and then during my summer break travel around the World shooting indie movies.
What kind of channel do you run? Comedy Channel
What kind of content do you upload? Funny, short sketches. Currently focusing on a character called "Advice Ana". A guru/life coach who gives horrible advice.
When do you upload? Thursday mornings :)
Channel link: www.youtube.com/AnaJuliaTV

If you were to watch one video on my channel, check out "Advice Ana - Relationship Help: Bruised Ego" or/and "So... Are you Seeing Anyone?" If you like it, and if it is not too much trouble, go ahead and comment/subscribe/like. No pressure though ;)

I would love to collaborate and grow together. I also like to make new friends, so just hit me up! <3 Love and fairy dust!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Ana Julia Cavana,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Nice introduction, I appreciate the use of the template and how its integrated with your own style. Also I think the fact that you created your own work because you're tired of waiting for work to show up is very inspirational! It's important to keep yourself occupied so you can continue to improve upon your skills.

I checked out your video "Bruised Ego" and thought it was really well done and funny! You do a good job with the skits. :)

If you're interested in collaborating with other members of the community, drop by the "Collaborate/Meetup" section some time if you haven't already! It's a great place to find and organize a collaboration since we are a community of content creators.

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

I look forward to seeing you around, hope to see you on Comedy Central some day!

Reactions: Ana Julia Cavana