Gaming Hey! It's the new guy!

CableGuy10

New User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi, I'm CableGuy10!, I make YouTube videos (Commentating on topics) Gaming and vlogs will come soon!
I am very passionate as i have 150+ Subs and almost 2K views!

Mr Crazy Chicken

Rising User
Jun 9, 2015
YouTube
Nice to meet you CableGuy10 and welcome to the freedom family. If you have any questions then please ask anyone or you could go to the FAQ page. I love your channel and I hope you do increase your amount of subs. ^_^ It would be appreciated if you could check my channel out and subscribe too. ^_^

btw you can add your own sub button underneath you comment, here's how....
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
It may help! ^_^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Cable welcome to Freedom :)

Tell us more about you bro !! , Where do you come from ? any hobbies ? Why did you start youtube ? favourite food ?

I wish you all the best !! :p

CableGuy10

New User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Prology, I Live in Florida, Moving back to New york, I do commentaries, Hoping to expand into vlogs, I started youtube because my friend has one, I thought it would be cool to do it myself!... Oh and i like turkey legs, LOL!

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope you're satisfied so far with the Freedom community. I feel very blessed to get to know awesome people like you who feel comfortable enough to introduce themselves. I love getting to know new people. Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find everything you're looking for in Freedom and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you don't mind returning the favor!