Gaming Hey MultiSpiderFish here

MultiSpiderFish

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
Hey i dont know if i have done this before but i will do it now :). My name is MultiSpiderFish or it atleast my youtube name. I am 18 years old almost 19 and i live in Sweden. I have done yourube videos for almost 5 years now i will hit the milstone on 2 december. I started to play computer games when i was like 10 years old i think. So yeah i dont know if there much more to tell about me my life is not that interesting :). If you have any questions about me or something else that i do just ask on and i will try to answer it :).

(Sry for bad english)

And i forgot to say that i joined freedom on March 8 2014

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey i dont know if i have done this before but i will do it now :). My name is MultiSpiderFish or it atleast my youtube name. I am 18 years old almost 19 and i live in Sweden. I have done yourube videos for almost 5 years now i will hit the milstone on 2 december. I started to play computer games when i was like 10 years old i think. So yeah i dont know if there much more to tell about me my life is not that interesting :). If you have any questions about me or something else that i do just ask on and i will try to answer it :).

(Sry for bad english)

And i forgot to say that i joined freedom on March 8 2014
How is it living in Sweden? It feels extremely hot here in California :eek: