Music Hey my new family :)

vArii

New User
Dec 14, 2015
Lithuania
YouTube
Your name: Hello my name is Rytis you can't pronounce it if you are not from my country :D And I'm from Lithuanian a little country near Baltic sea, once we were biggest in Europe but you know how history works and now we are just a little spot on the map, also on Christmas I will be 18, double presents yey. I like to do sports, like going to gym. The last two years was hard for me because my life change 360 degrees. I broke one of my spine thingies, don't know how they are called in English sorry, so now I have metals in my lower back and because of that I had to quit lots of things I did before. I still going to the gym because I have to. And because of this thing I won't be able to do any physical job in future (maybe who knows, they will give me some suit, cyborg) So I started to look into Internet Technologies, web design and all other things which includes technology. So enough about myself. :D

I found freedom just by browsing internet and looking for forums like this. This is really awesome place for new creators. Most of all I like Heartbeat, but I don't know if it just for me or everyone else but I don't see rooms anymore, when I try to open the website it shows that "Heartbeat not available" or something else :(( that's pretty sad, because I found lots of cool people there (not only spammers) :D

And why I started Youtube ? Idk it's fun when people watch your content and comment on it. This is not my first try at Youtube, I had a channel where I put my own CSGO edit clips, they were quite good each got from 1000 to 2000 views, but the problem was I got with a wrong network from my country and now they are gone and I can't do nothing about it :( So I had to stop that channel. Now I started a new one :D in this new channel I will upload new music from new artists and the music will be totally free to use and download. You will only need to write credits in your video if you will use the track or song :) I only uploaded one track, it's like a test run for now, next track will have some special effects and other things :) I will put more work into it. And here is my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEYNc_M345sKxXYGxi_psjw Yeah I know only one video :D And all art and logo was done by me, if you want I could try to do it for you too :)