Gaming Hey There Freedom!

HazyHypez

New User
Oct 17, 2015
YouTube
Waaagwaaaan me breadbins,

Hope you are all doing good out there an life is treating you well, now i guess it's time to introduce myself.

My name is Ashley and i am from sunny 'ole England, i'm 26 years old and a fully blooded male. I first heard about freedom by just strolling through youtube and stumbling upon one of Freedoms video's, i was instantly hooked and loved the idea of potentially finding like mind creators who can help with improving my channel and vice-versa.

My hobbies consist of playing video games, playing more video games and occasionally hanging out with my fiancee lol. I also enjoy reading, writing, playing football/soccer, watching films and creating awesome content for my youtube channel (you thought i wasn't going to mention that didn't you).

My favorite food to eat is probably pizza, i mean a big fat meat filled pizza that is full meat on meat on meat on meat. Also love the odd cup of tea and biscuit.

The reason why i started youtube was to basically get my passion for video games out into the big wide world, i want to interact with like minded people, i want to create a community that loves all the things that i love and i want my youtube channel to be a part of me and who i am. Doing youtube for me isn't about making money or becoming famous, it's about creating content that i love and hopefully will make other people days a bit better. My channel is a place for me to let my passion for video games shine.

When it comes to dreams i would have to say the biggest dream is to be fully content in my life, to be able to look up at the sky when i'm lying on my death bed and not be scared of what death brings, because i know in my heart my life was complete. I don't know if that is even possible but dreams are there to make the impossible possible.

The kind of channel i run is still very young, i only have 5 videos up at the moment, but i plan to upload around 5-10 videos a week once i get to grips with my editing software and all the nitty gritty stuff that come with uploading to youtube. My plan is to have a gaming channel that focuses on the audience and my own personality, bringing my life onto screen and showcasing myself to the world. I plan on achieving this by playing various video games, do day in the life videos and interacting with my audience strongly (i want to create a Hazy Hypez family).

If you would like to check out my very young channel, then please feel free to hit the link below. Any advice or questions received is greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCITf2GN-O4eMkmfpb9pPx9g

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi HazyHypez

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up a nice and proper introduction! :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your gaming channel and happy foruming! :D

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
One more Ashley? Seems like every one in England is called Ashley lol

I like your way of thinking, and I'm happy that you have a passion! Your channel looks great and your videos are cool, soooo... I subscribed lol

Welcome here by the way, let us know if you have any question :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , welcome to freedom :)

a very in depth intro dude :) I love pizza as well :D

OMG I love a cup of tea and biscuit but I have it all the time xD

I look forward to seeing what videos you will make and how good they will be , keep up the good work !! (y) (Y)

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel Subbed You, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :)