DaveAce

Rising User
Your name/alias: David/DaveAce, Dave, Ace

Where are you from?: Aceland! (Really a fun place to be)

How old are you?: 17

How did you find Freedom!?: I recently had been a member about a couple of years ago, but my channel was so small, I didn't really feel the need of having partnership at the time. But now that my channel is somewhat growing, I've decided to rejoin!

What made you join our forums?: Looking to meeting new creators/fellow creators, and help grow my channel as well as provide help to those who need it!

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, YouTube, Meeting new people, and listening to music!

What is your favorite food?: CHICKEN!

Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube out of inspiration from watching Markiplier, and jacksepticeye! I didn't start it with the thought of instant fame, money, fortune, etc. I could honestly care less about those because the main reason I chose to join YouTube was to help people out just like Mark and Jack do! It's always been a dream to be someone's inspiration, to encourage someone, it not only is a dream but it makes you feel great to know that you have someone, or how many amount of people that will look up to you as their hero! That's the best kind of feeling!

What is your biggest dream?: To the inspiration of a whole new generation! I know it sound bizarre and really out of this world, but with a lot of effort and hard work nothing is impossible! Keep pushing towards your goals and you'll see improvement! No matter how big or small it may be, you're still achieving something!

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Gaming/Comedy channel!

How frequently do you upload?: In the past it's been kind of rough because I personally didn't know what I was really doing, but now that I've got the hang of things, I'm pushing a new schedule and I want to start uploading 2 videos a day!

I really hope to meet a lot of new and cool interesting people here and help those along the way (if help is needed!) :)

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Your name/alias: David/DaveAce, Dave, Ace

Where are you from?: Aceland! (Really a fun place to be)

How old are you?: 17

How did you find Freedom!?: I recently had been a member about a couple of years ago, but my channel was so small, I didn't really feel the need of having partnership at the time. But now that my channel is somewhat growing, I've decided to rejoin!

What made you join our forums?: Looking to meeting new creators/fellow creators, and help grow my channel as well as provide help to those who need it!

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, YouTube, Meeting new people, and listening to music!

What is your favorite food?: CHICKEN!

Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube out of inspiration from watching Markiplier, and jacksepticeye! I didn't start it with the thought of instant fame, money, fortune, etc. I could honestly care less about those because the main reason I chose to join YouTube was to help people out just like Mark and Jack do! It's always been a dream to be someone's inspiration, to encourage someone, it not only is a dream but it makes you feel great to know that you have someone, or how many amount of people that will look up to you as their hero! That's the best kind of feeling!

What is your biggest dream?: To the inspiration of a whole new generation! I know it sound bizarre and really out of this world, but with a lot of effort and hard work nothing is impossible! Keep pushing towards your goals and you'll see improvement! No matter how big or small it may be, you're still achieving something!

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Gaming/Comedy channel!

How frequently do you upload?: In the past it's been kind of rough because I personally didn't know what I was really doing, but now that I've got the hang of things, I'm pushing a new schedule and I want to start uploading 2 videos a day!

I really hope to meet a lot of new and cool interesting people here and help those along the way (if help is needed!) :)
Good luck with your dreams , you sound like a cool guy :)

Reactions: DaveAce

DaveAce

Rising User
Here in Freedom we should help eachother,SUB4SUB ?

Hey there! I see Freedom as a great place to help people out, and really does seem like a great community, but sadly I do not tend to do Sub4Sub. Yes Sub4Sub helps people gain subscribers. But really in a way it doesn't seem like you're achieving success if you're just doing Sub4Sub.

The way I view it, when someone says/asks "Hey bud! You seem really cool! Wanna do Sub4Sub?" It seems like a cool concept at first, because hey you just earned another subscriber! But will that sub that you just gain really watch your videos, and your content in general? Or was he just saying that just to get the extra sub? That's pretty much why I dislike the idea of Sub4Sub, because even though you gain a subscriber, you don't know that person, and you don't know if that person was just doing it to gain an extra subscriber.

Just stating my opinion on the matter. Don't mean to offend you, and if I have I'm very sorry. I will check out your channel, and if I like the content, then maybe I'll subscribe! But thanks for the offer anyway.

Reactions: cocche

BLACKOPS30001

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forum mate! I just joined for the first time last night and I am loving the experience. I subscribed to you on YouTube :) And how does collabing sound in the future? I am 16 years old with 2,649 subs.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom David, hope you enjoy your time here. There are definitely a lot of cool people that you can meet on the Freedom network, also I wanted to say good luck on your planned upload schedule of 2 videos a day

DaveAce

Rising User
Welcome to the forum mate! I just joined for the first time last night and I am loving the experience. I subscribed to you on YouTube :) And how does collabing sound in the future? I am 16 years old with 2,649 subs.
Thanks for the welcoming! :) and sounds fun! :D I'm glad you're enjoying the experiencing, I'm loving it as well! :) Great to meet new people! :D and of course! I'm always up for collaborations in the future, just message me on here or email me, and I'll see what I can do! :)

DaveAce

Rising User
Welcome to Freedom David, hope you enjoy your time here. There are definitely a lot of cool people that you can meet on the Freedom network, also I wanted to say good luck on your planned upload schedule of 2 videos a day
Thanks! :) So far I am very much enjoying my time here! :) and that's great to know! :D also thank you for the luck! :) So far everything seems to be going alright with getting 2 videos up per day, just going to be a really struggle for when school starts back up, lol but thank you for the luck, and I hope you have a great day! :)