Cristian Ramirez

New User
Jun 29, 2016
USA
YouTube
CrisR_Concept
My nam is Bady, but u can call meh....anytimeee
JKJK
Im Cristian, Cris for short, and I am 16 years old. I didnt do any special name for myself because I want people to actually know me for who I am, so I used my real name.
So here it goes, I was born in New York and lived there for 8 years but then I frequently moved alot. Long story short, Im finally in one place now :D
To be honest with everyone here, im just gonna post random content at least once a week.
My hobbies include playing soccer, playing piano, being random and funny and looking at dank memes. And the occasional singing and beatboxing.

I love entertaining people and connecting with them emotionally or mentally, like in a good way :)
So yeah, thats me everyone, have a blessed day m8

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My nam is Bady, but u can call meh....anytimeee
JKJK
Im Cristian, Cris for short, and I am 16 years old. I didnt do any special name for myself because I want people to actually know me for who I am, so I used my real name.
So here it goes, I was born in New York and lived there for 8 years but then I frequently moved alot. Long story short, Im finally in one place now :D
To be honest with everyone here, im just gonna post random content at least once a week.
My hobbies include playing soccer, playing piano, being random and funny and looking at dank memes. And the occasional singing and beatboxing.

I love entertaining people and connecting with them emotionally or mentally, like in a good way :)
So yeah, thats me everyone, have a blessed day m8
New York sounds like a highly-active location. How do you typically connect with people on the internet?

Reactions: Cristian Ramirez