Comedy Hey what's up guys?

Jonah Stahl

New User
Mar 6, 2017
YouTube
My favorite food is In n Out burger. I love to go out with my friends and just film what ever stupid things we all do and that is why I started to make vlogs on YouTube! I also love to skateboard because it is one of the few things in life you can just do whenever you want too.

I joined Freedom to receive constructive criticism on my channel. I am hoping by joining this forum I will receive feed back on how I can further my YouTube channel. I also joined to collaborate with other youtubers, and help others with what ever they might need.

I post weekly videos on my channel. My videos are generally around 3-5 minutes of the adventures my friends and I went on that day! If you could check my channel that would be great!

Reactions: Gus Holland

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer
My favorite food is In n Out burger. I love to go out with my friends and just film what ever stupid things we all do and that is why I started to make vlogs on YouTube! I also love to skateboard because it is one of the few things in life you can just do whenever you want too.

I joined Freedom to receive constructive criticism on my channel. I am hoping by joining this forum I will receive feed back on how I can further my YouTube channel. I also joined to collaborate with other youtubers, and help others with what ever they might need.

I post weekly videos on my channel. My videos are generally around 3-5 minutes of the adventures my friends and I went on that day! If you could check my channel that would be great!
Welcome to Freedom man! I checked your channel out and I'm liking it so far! Got a new sub ;) Good luck on the growth of your channel!

DarthMega

New User
Mar 7, 2017

hi